Sunday, November 27, 2011

it is the beginning.

ENGINEERING THE FASHION WORLD.!I ws just passed out from 12th and the result was very satisfying..!my engineering entrance exams were wreaking havoc on me.!and they left so many questions unanswered??time passed and i got admission in an engineering college.!i dont know wether i was happy doing that or not but it wasn’t bad either..!because generally that is what u expect from a science student, that he/ she goes into engineering rather than doing b.sc.!but somehow i was not happy with the way i was leading my life..I knew my interests and wanted to give myself another chance of proving myself.! I did realise that I should once again give NIFT entrance exam..!i never wanted to give engineering other chance, cuz i know even if i wd get a better college ,i would not be able to give it my best shot..! so i tried another year for my NIFT entrance.!and i got through.!the path wasn"t easy enough , it took tons of hardwork,and millions of prayers too..!but as of now i am in FASHION world.!I NOTICE THE STARK contrast betwen both the fields..!engineering was more of a practical field while fashion lets your mind run haywire and bring out new things. u dun:t have a set pattern to follow.ur mind is set free to think, create, and design.!hardwork is required in both the fields but the approach towards it is entirely different,.!i met different kinds of people: some are too generous., some are loving ,some are competitive,some are caring while on the other hand for some being nasty,rude and mean is the complement of highest order.!i met people from different backgrounds hailing from different places of india.!when i got into the institute i was terrified at seeing the talent of my batchmates an di gave a second thought to my decusion.!people over here are largely talented,versatile in their work process.!this kind of competitiion where you have to survive the bitchiness and mean ness of people.!i asked myself –will i be able to do it.>? i got a mixed response.!after staying there for a while, i was happy with my work and i stated getting recognition too for some of them..!. though it has been only half a year at dis place but ia m sure in the coming years i will have lots to learn and have to go through tough times too.! Whati can conclude from this is ;it might take you time to realise what you actually want to do..!but if you do then run for it and go for it .!because that is yhe place where you can give your best shot and aquire the excellence.!

No comments: